- MIDASearch.org is my own pet project and is not affiliated with any company or organisation.
- The MIDASearch (UK) deep web engine is hosted by the Google Custom Search Engine (CSE) platform.
- To the best of my knowledge only open sourced / royalty free / public domain data and images have been used.
- Links to other sites are not an endorsement of any independent third parties and as such MidaSearch.org is not responsible for their accuracy, availability, content or completeness.
- MIDASearch.org takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked web sites or as a result of using the information published on any of the pages of the linked web sites.
- Labyrinth image on MIDASearch.org is from PublicDomainPictures PixaBay website.
- MIDASearch Lite image by Kathryn Hopper – Picturesque.co.uk
- MIDASearch.org logo is taken from a public domain image of Phrygian art and photo shopped using open source toolkit.
Click here to submit comments, questions, or recommendations relating to MIDASearch.org.